STEPapp - Gamified Learning
The description of STEPapp - Gamified Learning
STEP (Student Talent Enhancement Program) app is a brainchild of EduIsFun Technologies, an ed-tech company, with a team of 400+ IITians and doctors, which for the last five years have tirelessly worked towards a unified goal to make learning fun and easy; and technology to make quality education accessible to all.
STEPapp was developed with a mission to create a level playing field for children in education by making quality education accessible to even the most remotely located child in the country at an affordable price in a gamified format to make learning fun and enhance learning outcomes.
We’re pioneers in learning through gamification. We make learning fun and engaging for kids through gamification, which makes us stand apart from others in the Ed- Tech space.
<u>Benefits of STEPapp</u>
• Personalised, Gamified and Adaptive Learning: Highly engaging content that ensures the child’s learning process is interactive and effective. STEP app can automatically adapt to the requirements of children with different learning pace.
• Mapped to board and school curriculum: STEP Syllabus is mapped to the curriculum of leading school boards and gives students conceptual clarity in Math and Science. Mapped to their school boards, this goes hand in hand with school education. STEP Syllabus is currently available for CBSE and ICSE boards.
• Content created by experts: It has been created by a team of 400+ IITians and Doctors.
• Detailed Progress Report: Each student’s progress is archived and communicated to the parents and teachers, along with the detailed reports of each chapter instantly via SMS or email.
• Mentorship and Guidance: Our experts will mentor winners for continued educational success.
What makes us one of the best education apps is our gamification learning technique which retains a child’s interest.
STEPapp is similar to a children based education game which boasts a child’s engagement in learning and helps them understand the concepts better as well as it fuels their curiosity.
STEPapp doesn’t test the children based on right or wrong answers but based on their speed and accuracy as these are important for children for competitive exams.
For further details, visit us at www.stepapp.ai
Or email us at [email protected]
Or call us at 18002665007