The description of Voice Notes
- Only one touch needed.
It can keep receiving your speech and convert to text. Note down and remind you later at the date/time you set.
-It's easy for you to take notes, memo, to-do list etc. just by speaking!
- Integrated with your Android calendars, you need not maintain another one.
- Also easy to share voice-to-text to friends.
- Automatically save your notes in a storage file, and easily back up to cloud.
- Support to create notes by projects or categories.
- It can work when the phone screen is turned off.
With the Recite option, you can make sure the notes are correctly recorded.
- Support headset button to control Start/Stop voice recognition.
- Supported speech recognition 120 languages.
- Supported 20 user interface languages (including English)
- Simple user interface. Just press the microphone button and speak to take note!
- Google voice search (Google App) with v220.127.116.11 or higher is required as a speech to text engine. Most devices have it pre-installed. If your devices do not install it, This app will guide you to install.
This app may ask for permission to access the following features
• Microphone for speech recognition
• External storage for saving notes file
• Calendar for adding reminder event