Holic! - Pedometer -Earn Money For Walking-Browser
The description of Holic! - Pedometer -Earn Money For Walking-Browser
This pedometer uses the built-in sensor to count your steps. No GPS tracking, so it can greatly save battery. It also tracks your burned calories, walking distance and time, etc. All this information will be clearly displayed in graphs.
You can set daily step goals. Consecutively achieve your goal for 2 days or more will start a streak. You can easily check your streak statistics chart to stay motivated.
No Locked Features
All features are 100% FREE. You can use all features without having to pay for them.
This step counter uses the built-in sensor to count your steps. No GPS tracking, so it barely consumes battery power.
Just tap the start button, and it starts counting your steps. Whether your phone is in your hand, bag, pocket or armband, it can auto-record your steps even your screen is locked.
No sign-in required. We never collect your personal data or share your information with third parties.
Start a Streak to Stay Motivated
The streak starts when you consecutively achieve your goal for 2 days or more. Keep active to let the streak continues.
Start, Pause and Reset
You can pause and start step counting at any time to save power. The app will stop background-refreshing statistics once you pause it. And you can reset today’s step count and count step from 0 if you want to.
You can start a separate walking training anytime you want, such as a 30-minute walking exercise after dinner. In the training mode, we provide a function to separately record your active time, distance and burned calories of your walking training.
This step tracker is designed by our Google Play Best of 2017 winning team. The clean design makes it easy to use.
The report graphs are the most innovative ever, they are specially designed for mobile devices to help you track your walking data. You can check your weekly and monthly statistics in graphs.
Multi colorful themes are under development. You can choose your favorite one to enjoy your step counting experience with this step tracker.
● To ensure the accuracy of step counting, please input your correct information in settings, because it will be used to calculate your walking distance and calories.
● You are welcome to adjust sensitivity to make pedometer count steps more accurately.
● Because of the device power saving processing, some devices stop counting steps when the screen is locked.
● Step counting is not available for devices with older versions when their screen is locked. It's not a bug. We are sorry to say that we are not able to solve this problem.
Looking for an accurate step counter? Does your pedometer use too much power?
Our step counter is the most accurate one you can find and is also a battery saving pedometer. Get our step counter now!
Weight Loss Apps
Let's enjoy walking with this app!
How to use
- Touch on the number of steps, burned calories, distance, walking time, or speed to display the graph with that information.
- Touch the graph to highlight information data for a specific time or date.
- Swipe to the left to see the data recorded until the previous day.
- If you want to change the look of the app, change the theme.
- In order to display the correct number of burned calories, please enter your age, gender, weight and step length accurately.
- In order to display the correct distance and speed, please enter your step length accurately.
- Some devices will not record the number of steps when they are locked. This depends exclusively on the specifications of each device and it is not a bug of the app.
- If you find errors in the number of steps recorded, please adjust the sensitivity.
Made with ❤️ by Yo Yo Technicals]