unitMeasure - Offline Material Unit Converter
The description of unitMeasure - Offline Material Unit Converter
With over a hundred measurements, you won't need to search the internet or fiddle around looking for answers anymore.
This is a completely offline solution, with no extra permissions.
That means: no tracking, advertisements, or any funny business.
The app also comes in at just 1 MB in size, which means that you won't have to worry about deleting other apps or freeing up storage.
Lastly, the app is customizable: You can switch to a Light Mode, enable Borders, Sort Units, and even choose how many decimal places are shown.
►13 different sections and over a hundred units are available at your fingertips...
• Length (Inches, Feet, Yards, Meters, Km, Miles, etc.)
• Time (Days, Weeks, Months, etc.)
• Temperature (Fahrenheit, Celsius, Kelvin, etc.)
• Volume (Teaspoons, Cups, Pints, Quarts, Gallons, etc.)
• Weight (Ounces, Kilograms, Pounds, Tons, etc.)
• Area (Sq. Kilometers, Sq. Miles, Acres, etc.)
• Pressure (Pascals, PSI, Bars, etc.)
• Digital Storage (bits, Bytes, KB, MB, GB, etc.)
• Fuel Economy (mpg, km/l, mi/l)
• Speed (mph, kmh, knots,)
• Energy (Joules, Calories, Horsepower, etc.)
• Programmer (Conversions between these units: Binary/Decimal/Hexadecimal/Octal)
• Date/Time Difference & Duration Calculation (Great for finding out someone's age or tracking periods of time and running countdowns, also for tracking how many hours you slept)
• No Ads, No Tracking, No Permissions
• Computations are done completely offline!
• Updated with Material Design
• Dark Mode (Saves Battery on AMOLED devices and is easier on the eyes)
• Precision Control (You choose how many decimal places to show)
•. Save Results to Clipboard (By tapping)
• On-the-Fly Conversions (Results are updated as you type in real-time)
• Results View (See all your conversions in one shot, without having to switch each time)
• 1 MB in storage size
•. Tested on and Optimized for both Phones and Tablets
•. The conversions happen in real-time as you type.
• Measurements are converted using UnitOf (c) 2018 DIGIDEMIC, LLC under the Apache License 2.0. https://github.com/Digidemic/UnitOf
• unitMeasure shall have no liability for the accuracy of information provided and cannot be held liable for any claims or losses of any damages.
• The app is only available in English currently.