Grounge - Layers Theme (DISC)
The description of Grounge - Layers Theme (DISC)
PLEASE READ ALL THE DESCRIPTION:
- Grounge is a layers theme for roms that supports layers theme manager, so don't buy it if u don't have an aosp rom based that supports layers manager.
- Read the "HOW TO INSTALL" below to learn how to apply correctly this theme.
- If you want to follow any update, or request somethings about this theme, use this link to subscribe to my community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/112350851822275170792
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Install this theme from the playstore, open it in layers manager.
2. Select which overlays (in general tab) you want to be installed: mind if you want to use dark overlays you have to select Dark option on overalys that have it, viceversa, if you want light overlays you have to select Light option on overalys that have it.
3. Select also which overlays (in styles tab) you want to be installed and which color you want to be installed, Mind you have to select the framework for your android version, if you are on lollipop select ONLY framework_accent_colors[lollipop], if you are on marshmallow select ONLY framework_accent_colors.
3.1. If you want to have the category background color in settings to be the same color as the card in settings you have to select settings_category_color with White/White(Dark) style (according to your selection on general overlays White for light settings, White(Dark) for dark settings.
4. If you want to select also primary (actionbar), primary_dark (statusbar) and settings icons colors, you have to download Grounge Pro (for free) at this link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.flowrome.l.grounge.pro.
4.1. Now if you have downlaoded and installed Grounge Pro, select Framework_primary_colors (also here you have to choose for lollipop or marshmallow, marshmallow is the one without the name), to set statusbar and actionbar colors, and Framework_settings_icons and settings icons overalys to change the color of icons in settings apps, after you select them install it.
5. After you have installed the overlays you wanted, perform a REBOOT FROM THE LAYERS APP or a SOFT REBOOT.
6. Wait till the phone boot up.
7. When the phone booted, perform a FULL REBOOT (This is needed cause the colors won't apply at the first soft reboot)
NOTES: FOLLOW THE GUIDE, IF YOU DON'T YOU MAY ENCOUNTER BOOTLOOPS
Grounge is a theme with multicolor selection, you will find your best configuration that will make your phone as you always wondered.
Grounge themes a lot of apps and give them that precise and perfect style you will surely appreciate.
This is the list of some themed apps:
Framework (Dark/Light, Differents background colors)
Google Now (Dark/Light)
Keyboard (Aosp/Google) (Dark/Light, Differents background colors)
Google Messenger (Dark/Light)
Google Plus (Dark/Light/DarkStockcolors)
Layers Manager (Dark/Light)
Package Installer (Dark/Light)
Play Music (Dark/Light/DarkStockcolors)
Play Store (Dark/Light/DarkStockcolors)
Settings (Dark/Light, With differents styles)
SystemUI (Dark/Light, With differents styles)
Contacts (Aosp/Google) (Dark/Light)
Dialer (Aosp/Google) (Dark/Light)
Obviously it's not all, You have a huge personalization of the system icons:
Animated Status Bar's icons
Status Bar's icons
Perfectly themed Setting's icons
System Switches, Toggles on/off
Quicksetting's icons themed
Third part app's icons themed
Dynamics icon's colors that match with your choosed colors
THIS THEME REQUIRED ME A LOT OF TIME PLEASE GIVE IT A POSITIVE CREDIT IF LIKE IT, AND FOLLOW MY COMMUNITY TO STAY UPDATE ON NEXT CHANGES FOR THIS THEME.
Thank to www.flaticon.com and autor flaticon to provider me some free icons