The description of Nova Frontier
1. Interface & Feature Optimization
1) Added Union Position tab to the member list.
2) Added a confirm dialog when buying super weapons with diamonds.
3) Added unit stats description to player details page.
4) Hid the level of City DEF in the mail when scouting enemy union buildings. When troops are recalled while scouting mines, the mail will display in PvP tab.
5) Added “Auto convert blue & green heroes to skill wafers” function to Hero Guild.
6) Optimized the instructions on how to get heroes in hero details page.
7) Replaced the skill description with icons in expedition legion details.
8) Added Craft 10x and Auto Sell functions to Machinery & Gadget Bureau.
9) Added level requirements when using Server Horns and VIP requirements when using C.S. Horns.
10) Added red dot reminders when completing city trade and occupying a new city.
11) Added diamonds cost info when speeding up and removed the confirm dialog.
12) Hid the “Default start point” button in rally page.
13) Added “lineup” to the top left corner of heroes in lineup on Quick Dismiss screen.
14) Added Quick Use button when using cosmetic items.
15) Added 10x and 1x buttons to Treasure Hunt quests.
16) Now you can block players in MI>Warning. Once blocked, you won’t receive their scout alerts.
17) Removed level requirements to chat in world channel.
18) Polished Contract description and added info on how to get it.
19) Now the server time will display in Home page.
20) Changed the instructor of Refuge: Violent General → Spectral Blade.
21) Optimized the downloading page.
22) Increased daily friend request limit (half of your max friends).
23) The Notice button will be highlighted in red dot when there are updates.
24) You can now check the level, facilities and owner of cities on world map.
25) Added building tags to transportation page.
26) When dispatching heroes to recruit, unqualified ones will be sorted by CHA.
27) Added contribution instructions to rally page.
28) If the rally requires a password, there will be a lock icon in Join page.
29) Added CD to Random Relocate, which can be reduced by using diamonds.
30) Added discount info to Rapport Pack.
31) You can’t check whether a foe is online or not in Foe List now.
32) Mayor can persuade the assisting troops in his or her city now.
33) You can now tap the icon in MI warning page to go to the corresponding coord.
2. Novice & Exploration Quest Adjustment
1) Adjusted the prerequisite novice quests.
2) Removed mandatory novice quests, such as gathering, training, scouting and attacking mutants, etc.
3) Changed Exploration to Main & Side quests.
3. Events Optimization
1) There will be a timer in the bottom right corner of Home page when joining Anti-Terrorist.
2) You can now tap the link in Faction Disputes messages.
3) Players who support allies in Defense Exercise can obtain pts now.
4. Time Trail Optimization
1) Added skill casting special effects to combat animation.
2) Added instructions when losing in certain stages.
3) Added reward instructions when entering Time Trail for the first time.
1) Fixed the issue that players can rally to attack union buildings in truce.
2) Fixed the issue that after sending messages in private channel, it didn’t jump to the latest messages.
3) Fixed the issue that after occupying 5 ordinary cities, players can still capture Pivot Capital.
4) Fixed the issue that caused the timer of novice online chests (the 1st 5 days) to display incorrectly.
5) Changed the target info to start point on expedition screen when initiating a rally.
6) Fixed the issue that caused the button Ask for Assistance not to work properly.
7) Fixed the issue when using Burning, the caster name didn’t appear correctly.
8) Fixed the issue that caused the power of union leader and members in details page to display incorrectly.
9) Fixed the issue causing the effect of Unity not to display correctly when the next level is 0.