SketchPad - Doodle On The Go
The description of SketchPad - Doodle On The Go
The app is extremely lightweight, at a download size of less than 5 MB.
SketchPad aims to provide a simple way to turn your screen into a canvas without any hassle. You can get started on your Sketch pretty much straightaway after the app is installed. No setup required. It's really that simple.
• Simple UI
• No ADs
• No In-App Purchases
• Customizable Brush Width with Instant Preview, for those bold strokes and fine details
• Multiple ways to pick colors: Palette, Spectrum, and RGB Sliders
• Unlimited Undo/Redo, because it's okay to make mistakes (still limited by device capabilities)
• Optional Shake to Clear feature - just shake your device to clear the Canvas (requires accelerometer)
• Export as PNG or JPEG image
• Directly share image from SketchPad (automatically exports image to device)
I highly recommend turning on Preserve Background and setting Anti-Aliasing to 10x in Undo Options in Settings. Shake to Clear is good for when there are no sudden movements, so don't use it in the bus for serious Sketching. It can also turn your SketchPad into a digital maraca. It's fun.
SketchPad is capable of working offline. However, sharing your Sketches with others might not work without a network connection. The Storage permission is required only to save your Sketches to your device. I do not steal your precious files.
Exported images are saved to storageemulatedDCIMSketchPad.
Make'd on Makeroid, with ❤