Lines - Icon Pack (Pro Version)
The description of Lines - Icon Pack (Pro Version)
You can manually edit icons in most launchers by long-pressing the icon you'd like to edit.
Widgets: If your widget stops updating, check your system or battery settings to make sure the app is exempt from battery optimization.
You may need a 3rd party launcher to apply the icon pack. If your stock launcher doesn't support icon packs, you can use apps like Awesome Icons or Unicon to change your icons without using a 3rd party launcher.
This is the pro version of the app. Get the free version here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.natewren.linesfree
• 4,000+ hand crafted flat, clean & simple white flat HD Icons
• 200+ wallpapers included. Downloadable from the cloud. Browse and save the ones you want. All wallpapers shown are included!
• XXXHDPI high definition modern, outlined transparent icons included for super large HD screens. All Icons are 192x192.
• Customized cloud/sky/landscape wallpapers. Wallpapers have been edited to show off the white icons nicely
• Most of the flat line icons are transparent letting each show the provided scenic/landscape backgrounds or to your own backgrounds.
• Contains over 4,000 different clean, flat and simple outlined icons with many variations of default lined icons such as phone, contacts, camera, etc.
• Wallpaper chooser comes installed
• Request more line cons via "Request" tab
• Clean, white outline icons work best with dark wallpapers.
• Muzei support for rotating wallpapers
• New icons added regularly
System widgets as well as editable KWGT widgets are included.
• Battery widgets
• Digital clock widgets
• Analog clock widget
• Weather widgets
• Nova Launcher (Recommended)
• ADW Launcher
• Yandex Launcher
• Action Launcher
• Apex Launcher
• Atom Launcher
• Aviate Launcher
• Evie Launcher
• Go Launcher
• Holo Launcher
• Inspire Launcher
• KK Launcher
• LG Home
• Lucid Launcher
• Next Launcher
• Nine Launcher
• Solo Launcher
• Smart Launcher
HOW TO APPLY ICONS VIA ICON PACK
1. Open the app after installing
2. Navigate to "Apply" tab
3. Select your Launcher
HOW TO APPLY ICONS VIA LAUNCHER
1. Open Launcher settings by tapping + holding on an empty area of home screen
2. Select personalization options
3. Select icon pack