Rad Pack - 80's Theme (Free Version)
The description of Rad Pack - 80's Theme (Free Version)
You can manually edit icons in most launchers by long-pressing the icon you'd like to edit.
Widgets: If your widget stops updating, check your system or battery settings to make sure the app is exempt from battery optimization.
You may need a 3rd party launcher to apply the icon pack. If your stock launcher doesn't support icon packs, you can use apps like Awesome Icons or Unicon to change your icons without using a 3rd party launcher.
This is the free version of the app. Get the pro version here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.natewren.radpack
• 2,500+ Hand-crafted chrome and neon HD icons. (4,000 icons in the Pro Version)
• 20+ HD wallpapers - Hosted on the cloud. Choose and save the ones you want. All wallpapers shown are included
• XXXHDPI high definition retro, chrome and neon icons included for super large HD screens. All Icons are 192x192.
• Analog Clock Widget
• 20+ futuristic, retro, space, 80's themed wallpapers that show off the 80's icons nicely.
• Some parts of the 80's theme icons are transparent letting each show the provided futuristic/retro backgrounds or your own backgrounds.
• Contains over 2,500 different retro, neon, chrome and neon icons with many variations of default 80's icons such as phone, contacts, camera, etc.
• Wallpaper chooser comes installed
• Chrome, retro and neon icons work best with dark futuristic 80's wallpapers.
• Muzei support for rotating wallpapers
• New icons added regularly
• Nova Launcher (Recommended)
• ADW Launcher
• Yandex Launcher
• Action Launcher
• Apex Launcher
• Atom Launcher
• Aviate Launcher
• Evie Launcher
• Go Launcher
• Holo Launcher
• Inspire Launcher
• KK Launcher
• LG Home
• Lucid Launcher
• Next Launcher
• Nine Launcher
• Solo Launcher
• Smart Launcher
HOW TO APPLY ICONS VIA ICON PACK
1. Open the app after installing
2. Navigate to "Apply" tab
3. Select your Launcher
HOW TO APPLY ICONS VIA LAUNCHER
1. Open Launcher settings by tapping + holding on an empty area of home screen
2. Select personalization options
3. Select icon pack
Pink Hex: FF009F