Oscuro Icon Pack
The description of Oscuro Icon Pack
• 9900+ HD icons (xxxhdpi) and counting...
• Icon request tool
• Premium requests
• Dynamic calendar support
• Mask for non supported icons. Request them for free or with a premium access.
• Material Design dashboard
• Muzei live wallpaper support
• 2000+ cloud based Wallpapers (Amoled, Low poly, Halloween, OEMs, Minimalist, Abstract...)
• No ads
• Your requests will be handled a few days after your email
☆ Featured by Android Central - Best Icon packs ☆
<u>FULLY SUPPORTED LAUNCHERS</u>
ABC, Action, ADW, Apex, Atom, Aviate, CM Theme Engine, Evie, GO*, Holo, Holo HD, LG Home, Lucid, M, Mini, Next, Nougat, Nova, Smart, Solo, V, ZenUI, Zero.
*Go Launcher: it does not support icon masking. Open the settings of this launcher then select Icons > Show icon base (disable it).
<u>FULLY COMPATIBLE LAUNCHERS</u>
(not available in Apply section)
Arrow, ASAP, Cobo, Flick, Line, Z, Launch by Quixey, Mesh, Microsoft, Peek, iTop, KK, MN, New, S, Open.
+HOME and Turbo Launcher: only supports icon picker, need to apply icon manually (tap and hold then edit)
List of supported launchers: https://github.com/danimahardhika/candybar-library/wiki/List-of-Supported-Launcher
If your launcher is not listed, you can still try to apply the icon pack from the settings of your launcher
• Free: limited to 5 icons but you will be able to request again after each update
• Premium: up to 50 icons in one go (to support the development too!)
Note: Icon requests limit is reset after each update
Your icon requests are our priority.
Join the beta program to receive more updates. They include your last icon requests!
Hope you will appreciate.
★★★If you are happy with our Android apps, please consider leaving a review to help us. Thank you!!!★★★
<u>HOW TO MANUALLY CHANGE ICONS</u>
You can automatically apply this icon pack from its own dashboard (Apply from the side panel) or from the settings of your custom launcher. But you can also change specific icons like a bookmark shortcut on your homescreen.
Press and hold the icon on your homescreen then select Icon Options (optional) > Edit > Click on the icon > Choose Oscuro > Press the arrow the upper right corner > Choose a custom icon > Done.
Tell us if you want more icons (folder, contact, file, doc, bookmark,...)
<u>Get in touch:</u>
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/OSheden
• Telegram: https://t.me/OSheden
• Email: osheden (@) gmail.com
Credits: dashboard Candybar (danimahardhika)
If you need help PLEASE contact us by email, Twitter or Telegram. We often need additional information so PLEASE do NOT use the review system to report a bug.
You can get a refund within 2 hours from mobile and 48 hours from desktop (if it was your 1st purchase). You can also drop us an email with your order ID (GPA....).