UN 1263 - PAINT
The description of UN 1263 - PAINT
Internet connection: Required.
UN 1263 is a mobile app that, through guided choices, will allow you to prepare your shipment of UN1263 – PAINT (Packing Group I,II,III) in accordance with the requirements of the ADR Regulations (by road), IMDG (by sea) and ICAO/IATA Regulations (by air).It can be used everywhere and anytime.
It provides information about the shipment of:
It provides, when it’s possible, information about the shipment in:
- excepted quantity
- limited quantity
- dangerous good full regulated.
In case of shipment by air ICAO/IATA the app shows information for:
• Shipment by Passenger Aircraft;
• Shipment by Cargo Aircraft.
This app provides a reliable and complete guide on the procedures for packing, labelling and marking the package, fill in the required documents and define the maximum quantity permitted by the Regulation of the mode of transport you want to use.
In details the app UN1263 will help you:
- choose the correct packagings;
- mark and label packages with markings and labels required (the app shows an example of a package ready to be shipped).
- Fill in the documentations (ADR Transport Document, Multimodal, Shipper’s Declaration and AWB);
- Identify the maximum quantity per inner and outer packagings permitted.