Concepts - Sketch, Design, Illustrate
The description of Concepts - Sketch, Design, Illustrate
Our first version for Android™ is optimized for the latest devices and Chrome OS™.
Concepts is used by amazing people at Disney, Playstation, Philips, HP, Apple, Google, Unity and Illumination Entertainment to take ideas from concept to reality. Join us!
• realistic pencils, pens and brushes that respond to pressure, tilt and velocity
• an infinite canvas with many paper types
• a tool wheel you can customize with your favorite tools and presets
• an infinite layering system with adjustable opacity for tracing
• the COPIC color wheel to help you choose colors that look great together
• flexible vector-based sketching - move and adjust what you’ve drawn by tool, color, size, smoothing and scale
• personalize everything - your canvas, tools, gestures, everything
• duplicate your work for easy iterations in the gallery and on canvas
• drag+drop images straight onto the canvas as references or for tracing
• export to standard + high-resolution formats for printing or fast feedback between friends and clients
Sketch FREE. Enjoy awesome tools, COPIC colors, five layers, our infinite canvas and JPG exports.
Subscribe to Concepts Everything and gain access to every library, service and feature in app, including new things we release every month.
Pay-As-You-Go. Become powerful with Essentials and edit your strokes, unlock infinite layers, and export to PNG and Concepts native file formats. Add expressive brush packs to your toolkit for style and impact.
If you opt to subscribe monthly or yearly, payment will be charged to your Google Play Account at time of purchase. Your plan will renew automatically at the price shown above within 24 hours of the end of the billing period, unless turned off beforehand. You can cancel or make changes anytime in your Google Play Account settings.
We're dedicated to quality and update often. If you get stuck, chat with us in-app, email us at [email protected] or find us anywhere with @ConceptsApp.
Android and Chrome OS are trademarks of Google. COPIC is the trademark of Too Corporation. Many thanks to Lasse Pekkala and Osama Elfar for cover art!