The description of Verizon Cloud
What's New in Version 20.5
Here's what's new in this release on the Play Store.
• Private Folder - Protect your sensitive and private content discreetly with a password-protected folder
• Print Photobook Easily from Story Creation - Simple and easy way to print favorite photos from Stories as paper Photo books
• Backend updates, bug fixes and performance improvements
Premium features allow you to:
• BACK UP your photos, videos, contacts and more to a secure cloud storage
• SYNC & ACCESS across devices – Backup, sync and access your content when you need it, from your smartphone, tablet or computer
• EASILY MANAGE your Verizon Cloud account and storage plan
• ORDER PHOTO PRINTS & GIFTS using your favorite photos in app
• CREATE CUSTOM PHOTO COLLAGES & ADD STICKERS TO PHOTOS – Do even more with your photos by creating collages, adding fun stickers and editing your photos directly inside the app
• EXPLORE FLASHBACKS – Relive your memories from past years with Cloud’s weekly Flashback photo feature
• DISCOVER VIDEO STORIES – Using the photos and videos right from your Cloud, easily create custom movies using unique filters and music
• CAST TO YOUR TV – Share your pictures, videos and music with family and friends on the big screen
• SHARE select media content from your Cloud using your favorite native apps
Get started with a premium Verizon Cloud account today to securely back up, access & share photos, videos, contacts & more!
The Verizon Cloud app can be downloaded and used on any smartphone or tablet running Android software. Go to www.vzw.com/cloud for the complete list.
New Verizon subscribers: Download and install the Verizon Cloud app on your Android Smartphone for a 30-day premium trial of 500GB or 2TB of storage. You will automatically be billed the applicable monthly recurring charge once the trial ends. You can opt out of the trial through the Verizon Cloud app at any time during the 30-day period and enjoy free 'Contacts Only' support.
* Data charges apply.
View the complete Terms & Conditions at: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/cloud-legal/