Verizon Call Filter
The description of Verizon Call Filter
• Get real-time alerts on your incoming call screen so you can better avoid spam calls
• Automatically send spam callers to voicemail with the spam filter
• Report a number as spam so you can help improve our algorithm
• See each spam call’s level of risk so that you can learn more about the caller
• Manage other unwanted calls with a personal spam and block list
• Block all incoming calls from international numbers
• Search our spam database to see if a number has already been identified as spam
• Identify unknown numbers by name on the incoming call screen, call log and eligible messaging apps, even if the caller is not saved to your contacts
• Seamlessly update your contacts with newly identified numbers
Eligible customers get a 10-day trial of Call Filter Plus. Customers can choose to enroll in Call Filter to get just the basics (spam detection, blocking and reporting) for free, or subscribe to Call Filter Plus for all that and more for $2.99 per month, per line. Accounts with 3 or more eligible lines can subscribe to Call Filter Plus (Multi-line) for $7.99/mo by logging in to My Verizon. If you choose to enroll in Call Filter or Call Filter Plus via the app, the spam filter will be automatically set to block high-risk spam callers, but you can change your block settings at any time. Data charges apply.
Please reference https://www.vzw.com/support/how-to-use-call-filter/ and https://www.vzw.com/support/call-filter-faqs/ for step-by-step instructions on how to use the app and answers to frequently asked questions. For additional details on Call Filter and Call Filter Plus, please see https://www.verizonwireless.com/solutions-and-services/call-filter/.