The description of Yandex
• Check the weather forecast and current traffic.
• Follow events in Russia and other countries; read the latest headlines for politics, economics, science, sports and other news.
• See places near you on a map – ATMs, restaurants, stores and other businesses with contact details and working hours.
• Search with your voice – tap the microphone and say what you are looking for.
• Get your answers with predictive search – simply start typing to pick your answer from search suggestions.
• Follow video or image instructions to put up a set of shelves, cook a steak or do anything you have never done before.
• Keep up with your mail – log into your Yandex account to receive new email notifications.
• Read QR-codes with the built-in scanner.
Alice is a built-in voice assistant and can be set as the default Assistant on the device. It provides weather and traffic information, sets wake-up alarm and reminders, finds any information in the Internet, tells a stories and even supports small-talk conversations. To set Alice as default assistant, open the Settings menu on your device, go to Assist & Voice input -> Assist app and choose Yandex.
The Yandex app is currently available only in Russian, Ukrainian and Turkish.